Page 2 of 137 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1369

Thread: would you ever date/marry a whore?

  1. #11
    larry lurex's Avatar AF 250 Club Member Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    438
    Credits
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarbaby View Post
    i've met some wl's who ended up dating clients.

    i'd be fine dating one... there's some lovely girls i've met in the industry. as long as she wasn't worn out every night and was eager to come home for real hot sex
    yeah, ive met nice ones, too. im not sure if it is just a facade, but i still wouldnt knowingly date, let alone marry, a WL.

    personal preference, i guess.

  2. #12
    In Training Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    auckland/wellington
    Posts
    14
    Credits
    2

    Default I would

    most of us work, some in jobs we don't like, some do like their work and in my opinion those are the lucky ones - but at the end of the day even working ladies and us guys (johns) need to come home to someone.

    I would and I have given this a lot of thought over the years. I have been with some lovely ladies that I would definitely date and possibly even more.

    I believe I am right in saying that we are just a source of income for the ladies.

    We see these ladies because we can't get what we need at home - either from our partners or we don't have one.

    Somewhere along the line we all need someone.

    (I can see the flames coming already!!)

  3. #13
    In Training Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    17
    Credits
    403

    Default there is no business like showbusiness

    We all are selling something... brain, body, product. Escorts are in the end selling a service which people want. They are not pushie like people who work in call-centres or do door to door marketing. Being married to an escort has several advantages: she is faithful and she is not looking around... :-)
    I wouldnt mind to be married to an escort. I was never adviced not to marrie a whore, but I was advised not to marrie a nurse...

  4. #14
    Century Contributor Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    113
    Credits
    773

    Default

    I've also met some really nice ladies over the last few years.To be honest I do'nt know how I would feel if the situation ever arose.It would take a bit of thinking through for both parties I guess.

    One issue could be running into former clients,especially if they are family members.

    Some of you ladies may or may not be willing to answer this question but how do you get on when you run into a client outside of work and how do you expect the client to react?I've had this happen twice and both times have not let on apart from a friendly smile to be polite and the lady has done likewise.

  5. #15
    Century Contributor Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    198
    Credits
    818

    Default

    I dated one for a while, but she ended up being not quite straight upstairs. Incredibly demanding, always asking ME for money (WTF???). Shw was basically an alcoholic with a ridiculous gambling problem. In her time off all she wanted us to do was to go hang out at the Casino.

  6. #16
    lydiajules's Avatar AF 500 Club Member Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    504
    Credits
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elmo View Post
    I've also met some really nice ladies over the last few years.To be honest I do'nt know how I would feel if the situation ever arose.It would take a bit of thinking through for both parties I guess.

    One issue could be running into former clients,especially if they are family members.

    Some of you ladies may or may not be willing to answer this question but how do you get on when you run into a client outside of work and how do you expect the client to react?I've had this happen twice and both times have not let on apart from a friendly smile to be polite and the lady has done likewise.
    If they are by themselves I say Hi as I'm walking by and they generally smile or say hi back. People aren't going to just assume I'm a whore and he's my client just because I said hi to him. I would never run up to anyone and start talking about that time they paid money to fuck me.
    Ive met clients outside of work at bars who buy me drinks and even one who worked in an ice cream shop to my surprise. He gave me and my flatmate a free ice cream each, no talk of work, just general conversation.
    But then I had one guy come up to me at a dairy and ask me if I'd been fired yet. He obviously didn't like me. I just laughed at him and walked off. I don't panic when I see clients, as most people know I work anyway.

  7. #17
    Newbie Poster Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3
    Credits
    2

    Default Yes as long as she retires !

    Have met at least one who knows what I think of her, and if I had the money would ask her to be my mistress. She is an absolute gem and wasted totally on most of the guys in this thread.

  8. #18
    AF 250 Club Member Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    317
    Credits
    2,431

    Cool I have.

    For nearly 3 years. Was good times. We seperated her job from home life- I didn't want to know details about her clients- nor did I want anything from her financially. Nor did she ask for anything from me.

    I never missed out on my needs, and in fact received "special" privileges that her clients didn't get.

    Like I said- good times

  9. #19
    AF 500 Club Member Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Akl
    Posts
    665
    Credits
    2,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lydiajules View Post
    If they are by themselves I say Hi as I'm walking by and they generally smile or say hi back. People aren't going to just assume I'm a whore and he's my client just because I said hi to him. I would never run up to anyone and start talking about that time they paid money to fuck me.
    Ive met clients outside of work at bars who buy me drinks and even one who worked in an ice cream shop to my surprise. He gave me and my flatmate a free ice cream each, no talk of work, just general conversation.
    But then I had one guy come up to me at a dairy and ask me if I'd been fired yet. He obviously didn't like me. I just laughed at him and walked off. I don't panic when I see clients, as most people know I work anyway.
    Most people no I work
    .... they are the dangerous ones as they have a bad day and have no respect for others lives? not saying this is Lydias deal but may happen with other nutters you meet in this industry. The boss at Grandveiw drive springs to mind

  10. #20
    Century Contributor Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    200
    Credits
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justinmoss View Post
    I dated one for a while, but she ended up being not quite straight upstairs. Incredibly demanding, always asking ME for money (WTF???). Shw was basically an alcoholic with a ridiculous gambling problem. In her time off all she wanted us to do was to go hang out at the Casino.
    Hmmm was she Thai by any chance?

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •