Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 224

Thread: Little to no desire for serious relationships

  1. #21

    www.newzealandgirls.co.nz/22558

    AmberOhara's Avatar AF 10K Club NZGirls Escort
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    10,839
    Reviews Given
    3
    Credits
    27,179

    Default

    You are asking to be slapped* on the arse when I see you, sweety. I am 50 and it's a great age!!! And there are other ladies on this thread who are also of a certain age and have stated they are more than happy being single and good for them.

    Each to their own, I say. My own ideas about relationships are not of the standard, but they work for me. I pretty much feel like I have the perfect life right now.

    (*Don't worry, I'll only slap you playfully, then I will probably tickle you.)

    Quote Originally Posted by cumingone View Post
    That ok, just give me a call after 40 just flew right by and 50 slaps yer in the face.........
    Little to no desire for serious relationships

  2. #22

    www.newzealandgirls.co.nz/17073

    YanaTheRussian's Avatar AF Jedi Pro Membership
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Auckland,Las Vegas
    Posts
    4,269
    Credits
    11,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cumingone View Post
    That ok, just give me a call after 40 just flew right by and 50 slaps yer in the face.........
    ????
    Not sure what you mean. I am financially secure with substantial investment and real estate portfolio. I did it all on my own. Why exactly do I need a partner?
    Little to no desire for serious relationships

  3. #23

    www.newzealandgirls.co.nz/22558

    AmberOhara's Avatar AF 10K Club NZGirls Escort
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    10,839
    Reviews Given
    3
    Credits
    27,179

    Default

    Don't mind him, Yana. I will deal with him. xxxx

    (Be afraid, comingone, be very afraid).

    Quote Originally Posted by YanaTheRussian View Post
    ????
    Not sure what you mean. I am financially secure with substantial investment and real estate portfolio. I did it all on my own. Why exactly do I need a partner?
    Little to no desire for serious relationships

  4. #24
    tmd83's Avatar AF Pimp Pro Membership
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    2,905
    Credits
    933

    Default

    Many people are happy being single and without a partner, but I can't help thinking that without a soulmate, they are potentially missing out on somtething. There's more to life than just financial security.

    Quote Originally Posted by YanaTheRussian View Post
    ????
    Not sure what you mean. I am financially secure with substantial investment and real estate portfolio. I did it all on my own. Why exactly do I need a partner?

  5. #25
    AF Millennium Member Retired, left forum.
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,401
    Credits
    683

    Default

    The best and only logical reason to have a partner, even just temporarily is so you can one day have grandkids

  6. #26
    tmd83's Avatar AF Pimp Pro Membership
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    2,905
    Credits
    933

    Default

    You may be right, but I like having someone to hug when I walk in, or when she needs a hug. Each to his/her own.

    Quote Originally Posted by Annikah.NZG View Post
    The best and only logical reason to have a partner, even just temporarily is so you can one day have grandkids

  7. #27
    Kiwi_rob's Avatar AF Millennium Member Pro Membership
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    1,936
    Credits
    2,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmberOhara View Post
    You are asking to be slapped* on the arse when I see you, sweety. I am 50 and it's a great age!!! And there are other ladies on this thread who are also of a certain age and have stated they are more than happy being single and good for them.

    Each to their own, I say. My own ideas about relationships are not of the standard, but they work for me. I pretty much feel like I have the perfect life right now.

    (*Don't worry, I'll only slap you playfully, then I will probably tickle you.)
    I have wine and popcorn. When and where will this show be ?
    I do enjoy having had children from a relationship. Now that I don't need to provide for them or have a massive mortgage I to am enjoying life more.
    Certainly don't go out playing like there is tomorrow or live from pay cheque to pay cheque

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tmd83 View Post
    Many people are happy being single and without a partner, but I can't help thinking that without a soulmate, they are potentially missing out on somtething. There's more to life than just financial security.
    this is were I'm trying to point you,
    I have also financial security, but with no one to share it with it's less of value.
    I have said many times I would give it all for the genuine love of a hood women..!
    My point is over all, that it's not untill the fullness of time that you realise the mistakes of youth.
    things you should and should not have done, or just tried harder to do what mattered.....!

    It's impossible to explain to young people that they don't know what's in stall for them later in life because quit simply they don't have any thing to compare their current lives with.
    It's not a criticism, just a commentary by some one who's has been there, and would like to pass on some had earned wisdom
    from many experiences hard fought ........

  9. #29
    anton-anon's Avatar AF Millennium Member Pro Membership
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    1,991
    Reviews Given
    3
    Credits
    6,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi_rob View Post
    I have wine and popcorn. When and where will this show be ?
    I do enjoy having had children from a relationship. Now that I don't need to provide for them or have a massive mortgage I to am enjoying life more.
    Certainly don't go out playing like there is tomorrow or live from pay cheque to pay cheque
    Did you hear that, Micheal Jackson! Someone has popcorn!

  10. #30
    AF Millennium Member NZGirls Escort
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,879
    Credits
    5,786
    Items Username Change

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tmd83 View Post
    Many people are happy being single and without a partner, but I can't help thinking that without a soulmate, they are potentially missing out on somtething. There's more to life than just financial security.
    If finding your soulmate was all it's cracked up to be, there wouldn't be so many men on this forum, single and taken alike.

Similar Threads

  1. Breast size and relationships
    By raquel in forum Relationships
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 25-05-2014, 08:02 AM
  2. MEN IN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS
    By Beyonce in forum Relationships
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 20-04-2013, 11:32 PM
  3. Why Men cannot Win in Relationships
    By Grey in forum The Lobby
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19-03-2012, 02:28 PM
  4. Punting, relationships and life
    By blindman in forum The Lobby
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 16-07-2009, 08:51 PM
  5. Relationships with escorts/sex workers
    By ExclusivelySara in forum The Lobby
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 22-04-2009, 02:12 PM

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •