Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 74

Thread: Our first booking that never was!

  1. #51
    AF 500 Club Member Pro Membership
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    516
    Reviews Given
    17
    Credits
    513
    Items Username Change

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by williebefrank View Post
    In my opinion, if she goes DND, then obviously she has read this thread and decided not to defend herself as she is guilty.
    Potentially she will suffer some loss in punters, but that's her decision and no skin off my nose.
    That's great for anyone who is witness to the thread before it's deleted and is willing to make judgements without hearing both sides of the story.

    When it comes to naming so others can avoid, which was your original point, there's no naming if there is no thread.

    I'm less concerned with what skin comes off any individual's nose than thinking about alternatives for effective signalling that could help a greater number of forum participants while keeping reviews balanced and empowering escorts to share their side of the story if something unexpected happened.

  2. #52
    AF 500 Club Member Pro Membership
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    516
    Reviews Given
    17
    Credits
    513
    Items Username Change

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    The AF floor is all yours big boy.
    Pity you opted for the cop out.

    Any time you want to talk tough again you're welcome though, or respond to the points raised. The choice is yours.

  3. #53
    AF Millennium Member Pro Membership
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,452
    Reviews Given
    24
    Credits
    3,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hollingtonspree View Post
    That's great for anyone who is witness to the thread before it's deleted and is willing to make judgements without hearing both sides of the story.

    When it comes to naming so others can avoid, which was your original point, there's no naming if there is no thread.

    I'm less concerned with what skin comes off any individual's nose than thinking about alternatives for effective signalling that could help a greater number of forum participants while keeping reviews balanced and empowering escorts to share their side of the story if something unexpected happened.
    Nothing in that changes my thinking.
    And if you think that she is unaware, then think again, many w/girls have told me about their bush telegraph.

  4. #54
    AF 500 Club Member Pro Membership
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    516
    Reviews Given
    17
    Credits
    513
    Items Username Change

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by williebefrank View Post
    Nothing in that changes my thinking.
    And if you think that she is unaware, then think again, many w/girls have told me about their bush telegraph.
    So you're not really concerned about helping others avoid her?

    What exactly is the point in naming names for you then?

    I'm less concerned with trying to change someone who doesn't appear inclined to do so, then perhaps try to find the logic and reason behind why they're so adamant that their reasoning shouldn't change despite not being able to offer a consistent rationale to substantiate it. Perhaps there's something I'm not seein;, it's easier for me to change than change others, especially with internet egos. Generally like to see some quality reasoning before doing so though.

    I don't know where you got the idea that I was saying she's unaware, there's nothing in what you quoted from me that suggests I think that. I do understand that escorts often look out for each other and exchange information, in fact I'm quite sure previous posts in this thread demonstrated exactly that awareness on my part.

  5. #55
    AF Millennium Member Pro Membership
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,452
    Reviews Given
    24
    Credits
    3,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hollingtonspree View Post
    So you're not really concerned about helping others avoid her?

    What exactly is the point in naming names for you then?

    I'm less concerned with trying to change someone who doesn't appear inclined to do so, then perhaps try to find the logic and reason behind why they're so adamant that their reasoning shouldn't change despite not being able to offer a consistent rationale to substantiate it. Perhaps there's something I'm not seein;, it's easier for me to change than change others, especially with internet egos. Generally like to see some quality reasoning before doing so though.

    I don't know where you got the idea that I was saying she's unaware, there's nothing in what you quoted from me that suggests I think that. I do understand that escorts often look out for each other and exchange information, in fact I'm quite sure previous posts in this thread demonstrated exactly that awareness on my part.
    Obviously you and i think differently, no point in going back and forwards, so I'll leave it at that.
    Good luck.

  6. #56
    AF 500 Club Member Pro Membership
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    516
    Reviews Given
    17
    Credits
    513
    Items Username Change

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by williebefrank View Post
    Obviously you and i think differently, no point in going back and forwards, so I'll leave it at that.
    Good luck.
    Or, as I suggested, I don't know exactly where you're coming from, thus the asking of questions.

    If you don't want to answer them that's fine, that doesn't necessarily mean your claim is obvious.

  7. #57
    Crocodile's Avatar AF 500 Club Member Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    All Over.
    Posts
    657
    Reviews Given
    1
    Credits
    1,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hollingtonspree View Post
    Pity you opted for the cop out.

    Any time you want to talk tough again you're welcome though, or respond to the points raised. The choice is yours.
    No not at all.
    I gave you the floor and you failed to use it.
    Must be a politician?

    Your argument is just "verbal nothing".

    Tough? This is a kindergarten, you ever done tough in the real world??

    Jog on son, jog on...

  8. #58
    Birdy's Avatar AF 500 Club Member Pro Membership
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    571
    Reviews Given
    9
    Credits
    1,328

    Default

    Ya see? This is where we get to without Missy onboard - the boys get so bored they start 'bitch fighting' amongst themselves !

  9. #59
    amante's Avatar AF Jedi Pro Membership
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    5,526
    Credits
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBird View Post
    Ya see? This is where we get to without Missy onboard - the boys get so bored they start 'bitch fighting' amongst themselves !
    Nah .. that isn't bitch fighting .. it's just the usual cock swinging

  10. #60
    AF 500 Club Member Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    oamaru
    Posts
    718
    Credits
    1,925

    Default

    this worse than missy ever was grow up boys

Similar Threads

  1. Booking an Indie
    By pinapple in forum The Lobby
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-01-2016, 09:39 AM
  2. what happens during a booking
    By tendercrisp in forum The Lobby
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 20-11-2015, 11:23 AM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 18-11-2015, 08:07 PM
  4. length of booking
    By redropedro in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 05:34 PM
  5. Making A Booking - Now or Never?
    By Sophie Scottish in forum The Lobby
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 05:20 PM

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •