Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Fingering please men, your thoughts please

  1. #31
    AF 500 Club Member Pro Membership
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    645
    Reviews Given
    24
    Credits
    910
    Items Username Change

    Default

    It's threads like this that make me feel fortunate that a successful booking for me isn't built off a checklist of things I need to do to a woman.

    Besides, when I'm done with this life, I think looking back I'll remember moments like time she told me she liked a whispering fingertip tracing across the back of her neck or another woman who showed me exactly how she liked to be lightly tickled while she trembled with pleasure. Better that than the umpeenth time a woman had to grin and bear me sticking my fingers where they weren't really wanted because I couldn't enjoy myself otherwise.

  2. #32
    scubamike's Avatar AF Millennium Member Pro Membership
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    36.8406S, 174.7400E
    Posts
    1,459
    Reviews Given
    2
    Credits
    1,305

    Default

    The pleasure I take out of bookings is to see a having pleasure.

    If sticking a finger in there is not her cup of tea, why do it? On the other hand, Ive had a gorgeous WG who practically demanded a finger or 2 during You could tell she was almost there

  3. #33
    Smp's Avatar AF 500 Club Member Pro Membership
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    648
    Reviews Given
    22
    Credits
    6,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Den View Post
    Worth the risk ? Really what risk is there from a finger or two. And it hurts no it doesn't. Clients fingers get no pleasure ? Perhaps understand the male psychi we are tactile gotta feel the honey pot or its a once only. Fingers are not any dirtier than anything else you touch. Coochie is designed to deal with it. The coochie prolly got more bacteria per square inch than the Ganges. The whole body is designed to deal with bacteria. The only thing to worry about is virus and we pretty much understand how to avoid that. Further if your punter wants a feel and you cant handle it offer it with a rubber on a couple of fingers.
    You have a vag?

    Speak for yourself.

  4. #34
    Smp's Avatar AF 500 Club Member Pro Membership
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    648
    Reviews Given
    22
    Credits
    6,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hspree View Post
    It's threads like this that make me feel fortunate that a successful booking for me isn't built off a checklist of things I need to do to a woman.

    Besides, when I'm done with this life, I think looking back I'll remember moments like time she told me she liked a whispering fingertip tracing across the back of her neck or another woman who showed me exactly how she liked to be lightly tickled while she trembled with pleasure. Better that than the umpeenth time a woman had to grin and bear me sticking my fingers where they weren't really wanted because I couldn't enjoy myself otherwise.
    Couldn't agree more

  5. #35

    www.newzealandgirls.co.nz/27199

    Shelby's Avatar AF 500 Club Member Gold NZGirls Escort (Live)
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    891
    Reviews Given
    2
    Credits
    11,755

    Default

    Edited my original post.
    Fingering please men, your thoughts please
    [SIGPIC]South Island Sexathon!! Nelson, Blenheim, Timaru, Dunnos, Inver's, Queenie, Westport even!!

    www.shelbystrumpet.com
    @shelby_sosexy (twitter)
    Shelbystrumpet(facebook)

  6. #36

    www.nzgirls.co.nz/20855

    INDIAN HEER's Avatar AF Millennium Member Elite NZGirls Escort (Live)
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    1,989
    Credits
    8,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hspree View Post
    It's threads like this that make me feel fortunate that a successful booking for me isn't built off a checklist of things I need to do to a woman.

    Besides, when I'm done with this life, I think looking back I'll remember moments like time she told me she liked a whispering fingertip tracing across the back of her neck or another woman who showed me exactly how she liked to be lightly tickled while she trembled with pleasure. Better that than the umpeenth time a woman had to grin and bear me sticking my fingers where they weren't really wanted because I couldn't enjoy myself otherwise.
    Sometimes i get confused with your Post thinking if ur WG or Punter dont be upset its good thing because after reading your post i can tell you must be a very good lover you know everything about what women likes and what they don’t like in
    Real life in bedroom i wish everyone think like you Do . Thank you so much writing a wonderful post every single time and explaining is very well ❤️
    Fingering please men, your thoughts please
    http://www.nzgirls.co.nz/20855


    The outlook in Wellington was bleak
    Till Heer came down for a week
    Every man, boy and dude
    Wanted Heer in the nude
    To see that gym-shaped brown-skinned cheek.

    Love HEER ❤️
    My Reviews are here

    www.indianjewelheer.tumblr.com

  7. #37
    AF 500 Club Member Pro Membership
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    645
    Reviews Given
    24
    Credits
    910
    Items Username Change

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INDIAN HEER View Post
    Sometimes i get confused with your Post thinking if ur WG or Punter dont be upset its good thing because after reading your post i can tell you must be a very good lover you know everything about what women likes and what they don’t like in
    Real life in bedroom i wish everyone think like you Do . Thank you so much writing a wonderful post every single time and explaining is very well ❤️
    You flatter me. It's you ladies who produce the magic in the bedroom. I'm just the willing assistant.

  8. #38
    Century Contributor Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    111
    Reviews Given
    5
    Credits
    313

    Default

    Does a GFE include a finger woulda thought so. Original poster lists GFE and Greek now I'm a humble dude but woulda thought that a lot more of a intrusive than a knobbly figure or two. Thoughts?????

  9. #39
    AF 500 Club Member Pro Membership
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    645
    Reviews Given
    24
    Credits
    910
    Items Username Change

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Den View Post
    Does a GFE include a finger woulda thought so. Original poster lists GFE and Greek now I'm a humble dude but woulda thought that a lot more of a intrusive than a knobbly figure or two. Thoughts?????
    Your and my thoughts don't matter when it comes to what an escort is comfortable with either in general or with a particular client or in a particular moment.

    Your definition of what's intrusive or how consented act A compares to unconsented act B is irrelevant. It just leaves the impression that you're trying to argue against a clear boundary for certain escorts instead of accepting that they don't consent to the act. I wouldn't be surprised if a number of women here find that attitude problematic and troubling at the least.

    Each lady has a menu for what's available at what price. If you don't like what's on offer move on until you find what you're looking for.

  10. #40

    www.newzealandgirls.co.nz/28696

    Century Contributor Elite NZGirls Escort (Live)
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    205
    Credits
    1,260

    Default

    1. Worth the risk you say? Totes worth the Risk of *bacterial vaginitis *ripped vagina from fingernails *precum or cum from males fingers entering vagina *cuts on hands *long fingernails *bacteria entering bloodstream through vagina, *sepsis *blood etc (just a couple to name a few) because they are all super fun things right Den?

    2. And it hurts? I cannot believe you actually questioned that? Even when some of us already mentioned that YES it does!!
    (Insert no respect of what a woman says and "Den" argue no it doesn't!)
    You have no credibility to say so if it hurts or not, unless you yourself Den have had your own vagina fingered?

    3. Fingers are not dirtier than anything else you touch?...hmm how many hands including your own have touched the $ you would have handed over or the door handle you just opened? Just your own do you think?

    4. Fingers are used for picking noses, wanking, wiping asses, patting animals, counting money, touching door handles, picking up rubbish, scratching (where skin gets caught under nails) also used for cleaning things like toilets, basins, dust etc
    Have you never been I'll from any bacteria ever in your life Den? Never once had a bacterial infection which requires any form of medicine? (Those flu shots are magic huh)

    5. The vagina isn't "self cleaning" as far as I know, but then again you seem to be the expert?
    (I didn't download the new smartphone app where you can set your vagina to a rinse and disenfect cycle. My fault not being up with the obvious technology you must have about vaginas being self cleaning washing machines)

    6. If a woman says she does not like something and you do it anyway because it makes your fingers feel good (being tactile and all that) isn't that a form of sexual abuse? Seriously if she says NO Den you don't care?

    7. Sorry Den the PHD graduate I totally thought bacteria can make you very ill, but according to your studies there is only good bacteria (I now wonder from your hypothesis what the "bacteria" in "bacteria vaginitis" means and why we need to take a weeks worth of "antibiotics" if we get it? (Shouldn't have washed my coochie in the Ganges again duh)

    8.Having your vagina cut with un-manicured fingernail/s Is totally fine because my coochie was designed for dealing with it and who would have ever seen an infected cut from bacteria right?

    9.Perhaps I need to understand the tactile male psychi because apparently Den ALL MEN according to your doctorate gotta feel that "honey pot" or it's a "once only" but your soooo charming and respectful that I'd definitely want to see you multiple times ..NOT!!!!!!
    But, since your the expert on all things Woman and an avid voice for ALL men maybe you could shed further light on your next anatomy rebuttal as to why I have good reviews and an amazing regular (which means I've seen them multiple times) client base despite I don't allow fingering?

    10. If a punter wants a feel and quote "you can't hadle it" your advice says do it anyway because I can offer "condoms" ( but why would punters need condoms when "there's no risk at all" and "vaginas are self cleaning", oh not to forget "the body is designed to handle bacteria"?)

    Again..vaginas "prolly" got more bacteria per square inch than the Ganges right?

    How many square inches does your vagina have by the way?

    Last question Dr Den... Why do men/babies get circumcised other than religion or a tight/loose forskin?

    And den and den and den...

    Everything about your post screamed disrespect and set off major alarm bells for me. You are not the kind of client I wish upon any WG as I fear you just wouldn't take no for an answer!
    Fingering please men, your thoughts please
    Last edited by *Peaches*; Today at 06:25 AM.

  11. Today, 05:51 AM


Similar Threads

  1. Your Thoughts?
    By Undefined in forum Sex Advice (Mens discussion)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 21-07-2014, 12:07 AM
  2. Thoughts?
    By syphon in forum The Lobby
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 17-06-2014, 01:20 PM
  3. Your thoughts please
    By dutch in forum The Lobby
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 14-03-2013, 02:08 PM
  4. Fingering a girl? Tips?
    By beno in forum Sex Advice (Mens discussion)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 29-06-2012, 05:26 PM

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •