Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Have you ever paid a escort for more than sex or been robbed (Relationships)

  1. #1
    In Training Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    23
    Credits
    97

    Default Have you ever paid a escort for more than sex or been robbed (Relationships)

    First what my Ex-girlfriend told me:

    She said her last boyfriend has paid for her to visit China and then $80,000 for her to study and get PR. CRAZY she left him a short time after wub:

    Then I tried to help her myself as she became my girlfriend for real and I'm not rich so I thought she was for real. I set up auto payments to her for $140 a week to show immigration I was supporting her in a relationship. lucky it only lasted for a couple of months and she came to my house a couple of weekends and banged the shit out of me so i never lost any money. She was acually really nice and honest to tell me about her last boyfirend. It all eneded when the other boyfreind contacted me because she was in hospital turned out she had boyfreinds all over New Zealand hahaha.

    Tell me your story come on lonely old men can be kind... Some of you must have been fleeced into believing you were in a relationship for financial gain totally unaware it was how some Asian girls make extra money while visiting NZ. For some of them it can be more proffitable giving up the escort and just having boyfriends.

    TELL ME we all anonymous anyway

  2. #2

    Default

    I’m just curious....why did you set up auto payments to her for $140 a week to show immigration that you are financially supporting her.Since you mentioned that her ex boyfriend paid for her to get PR.Unless it was you who got her PR under Partnership.Yes if you apply under Partnerships the immigration wants to know if you can able to support the person and have Joined Accounts together to proof that you are in a relationship and living together before she gets her PR.If she already had a PR when she meet you it’s not your problem or the immigration concern how she support herself. Again if I misunderstood your thread I apologise.And I know all this because I have a beautiful Chinese friend who is now married to a kiwi guy but long ago they went thru to all this immigration mambo jambo shit.He didn’t even support her at that time... she was working hard and had two jobs cleaning our Care Facilities and also worked at Yum Cha.
    Have you ever paid a escort for more than sex or been robbed (Relationships)
    Last edited by SASHA NZG; 07-02-2018 at 08:39 AM.

  3. #3
    Bigboydownunder's Avatar AF Millennium Member Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    1,420
    Credits
    1,082

    Default

    Still cheaper than getting married bud!

    Sounds like you had a lucky escape and didn't suffer too much pain like the first boyfriend.

  4. #4
    amante's Avatar AF Jedi Pro Membership
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    6,423
    Credits
    8,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboydownunder View Post
    Still cheaper than getting married bud!

    Sounds like you had a lucky escape and didn't suffer too much pain like the first boyfriend.
    A fucken Men to that

  5. #5
    In Training Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    23
    Credits
    97

    Default They failed

    Quote Originally Posted by SASHA NZG View Post
    Iím just curious....why did you set up auto payments to her for $140 a week to show immigration that you are financially supporting her.Since you mentioned that her ex boyfriend paid for her to get PR.Unless it was you who got her PR under Partnership.Yes if you apply under Partnerships the immigration wants to know if you can able to support the person and have Joined Accounts together to proof that you are in a relationship and living together before she gets her PR.If she already had a PR when she meet you itís not your problem or the immigration concern how she support herself. Again if I misunderstood your thread I apologise.And I know all this because I have a beautiful Chinese friend who is now married to a kiwi guy but long ago they went thru to all this immigration mambo jambo shit.He didnít even support her at that time... she was working hard and had two jobs cleaning our Care Facilities and also worked at Yum Cha.
    You dont get PR from Study, I was just nice never been married and felt sorry for her plus I know I am not rich so she could not fleece me haha. When your a lonley man and someone likes you and goes out with you in thier own time without charging you you think they are for real.

    We were only together for a few months no PR from me

    She text me a year later and said she was engaged haha

    I am glad your friend made it!

  6. 07-02-2018, 01:19 PM


  7. #6
    In Training Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    23
    Credits
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboydownunder View Post
    Still cheaper than getting married bud!

    Sounds like you had a lucky escape and didn't suffer too much pain like the first boyfriend.
    hahahaha so true I can't have that much money I spend it all on NZG haha YOLO

  8. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ibeenthere View Post
    You dont get PR from Study, I was just nice never been married and felt sorry for her plus I know I am not rich so she could not fleece me haha. When your a lonley man and someone likes you and goes out with you in thier own time without charging you you think they are for real.

    We were only together for a few months no PR from me

    She text me a year later and said she was engaged haha

    I am glad your friend made it!
    And I’m glad that she meet genuine man who truly loves her and she loves him to bits...not just use her for a fuck.Still today as we speak they are still happily married.Speaking of which is their 5th year Anniversary this year
    Have you ever paid a escort for more than sex or been robbed (Relationships)

Similar Threads

  1. Has anyone been robbed by an escort?
    By Jdb in forum The Lobby
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-08-2017, 03:53 PM
  2. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 31-07-2017, 06:49 PM
  3. Is Kim Kardashian The Worlds Highest Paid Escort ?
    By Platinum in forum Music, Entertainment & Multimedia
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13-12-2014, 07:10 PM
  4. I just got robbed
    By YanaTheRussian in forum The Lobby
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 02-06-2014, 11:32 AM

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •