Page 1 of 137 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1369

Thread: would you ever date/marry a whore?

  1. #1
    AF 250 Club Member Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    auckland
    Posts
    341
    Credits
    1,231

    Question would you ever date/marry a whore?

    i never could/would.

    if i ever found out the girl i was dating is either an active whore, or used to work as a whore, i would dump her on the spot!

    comments?

  2. #2
    AF 500 Club Member Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Akl
    Posts
    665
    Credits
    2,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tu$hyman View Post
    i never could/would.

    if i ever found out the girl i was dating is either an active whore, or used to work as a whore, i would dump her on the spot!

    comments?
    would you tell her how many you had fucked?

  3. #3
    AF 250 Club Member Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    auckland
    Posts
    341
    Credits
    1,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smallguy View Post
    would you tell her how many you had fucked?
    that's not my question, but NEVER.

    all the slags and whores i have fucked either paid or unpaid would never feature in a discussion with a partner i am with.

    it never has, and so, i guess i have a double standard.

    but i am happy to admit that (but not to a potential partner).

    but back to my q's, would you? knowingly?

  4. #4
    AF 500 Club Member Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Akl
    Posts
    665
    Credits
    2,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tu$hyman View Post
    that's not my question, but NEVER.

    all the slags and whores i have fucked either paid or unpaid would never feature in a discussion with a partner i am with.

    it never has, and so, i guess i have a double standard.

    but i am happy to admit that (but not to a potential partner).

    but back to my q's, would you? knowingly?
    Not sure on this depends how long they did it, everone should be able to make a living.

    I would have full aids and sexual test with any partner before I put my cock in the oven without a condom

  5. #5
    AF 250 Club Member Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    auckland
    Posts
    341
    Credits
    1,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smallguy View Post
    Not sure on this depends how long they did it, everone should be able to make a living.

    I would have full aids and sexual test with any partner before I put my cock in the oven without a condom
    oh i agree with the principle of making a living, but as a hooker, man, i don't think i could do it.

    perhaps i am just a prejudiced prick.

  6. #6
    Century Contributor Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    113
    Credits
    773

    Default

    I've met a few WL's who have told me that they have partners or husbands who did'nt know what they were doing for a job.I always wondered what happens when they eventually found out.

  7. #7
    Century Contributor Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Christchurch - Central City
    Posts
    236
    Credits
    5,246

    Thumbs down Oh my God.... Get a life!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tu$hyman View Post
    that's not my question, but NEVER.

    all the slags and whores i have fucked either paid or unpaid would never feature in a discussion with a partner i am with.

    it never has, and so, i guess i have a double standard.

    but i am happy to admit that (but not to a potential partner).

    but back to my q's, would you? knowingly?
    Constantly calling girls whores and slags shows how little respect you have for females. You'd be lucky to get a partner.
    Get a life...... Oh that's right your life is on here!!!

    So much for this being 'escort reviews'

  8. #8
    lydiajules's Avatar AF 500 Club Member Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    504
    Credits
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elmo View Post
    I've met a few WL's who have told me that they have partners or husbands who did'nt know what they were doing for a job.I always wondered what happens when they eventually found out.
    Yup, there are a few taken ladies that work. Most of which have supportive [ a few who are with pricks who only support them working because they made them work in the first place so that they can take the money off them afterwards ] partners who know what they do and even drive them too and from work. The bonus of being with a working girl I guess is that she can definitely look after herself and wont have to rely on you for cash. And their relationships are still healthy and loving.

  9. #9
    Century Contributor Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    113
    Credits
    773

    Default

    yeah,I have also met a few who were working to "support" a boyfriend.I figure it can be a tuff enough job without having to give all your hard earned money to some arsehole of a boyfriend.

    I guess it's that old story of why is this nice attractive girl wasting her time partnering up with this moron.

  10. #10
    Tarbaby's Avatar AF 500 Club Member Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    615
    Credits
    14

    Default

    i've met some wl's who ended up dating clients.

    i'd be fine dating one... there's some lovely girls i've met in the industry. as long as she wasn't worn out every night and was eager to come home for real hot sex

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •